BTM’s Universal Presses are designed for optimum flexibility in sheet metal clinching applications. Ideal for short run production or prototyping, this hydraulically operated press is available with either a fixed frame, or an inclinable frame.
Product Features & Benefits
- Two standard configurations are available- a fixed frame, and an inclinable frame.
- Tooling can be reversed to suit part configuration.
- A dual foot pedal gives operator excellent control over the function of the machine.
- Optional laser joint locator available.
(Simplifies joint placement by indicating the centre of the die on top of the part surface)
BTM Press Units are used for sheet metal joining, hole piercing, setting clinch nuts or rivets, bending forming and other operations. These units are designed for use in special machinery and automation and are ruggedly built for high volume production applications. BTM has a wide variety of designs available, as well as complete in-house capabilities to design and produce special units to suit your needs. BTM can provide your units fully tooled, tested and ready to mount in your equipment.
Advantages & Features
BTM Press Units feature precision hydraulic cylinders with integrated compact force frames. High pressure seals are standard on all models. A variety of bore sizes, strokes and throat depths are offered. Non rotating rams are available. All units are tested before shipping from our plant.
- Fixed Mount
- Equalizing Action
- Reverse Equalizing Action
- Spring Equalizing Action
- Floating Action
- Non Rotating Rams
- Single or Multiple Tooling in One Unit
- Bank Units for Close Centre Distance and Selectable Operation
- Offset Tooling For Close Part Conditions